Currently, the organization employs about 150 people in an informal company culture with a “work hard play hard” mentality. Of course, after a busy working week, everyone can enjoy a beer on the roof terrace on a Friday afternoon. All IT systems are built in-house and developers are given a lot of freedom and responsibility to improve these systems using the most modern technologies and tools.
Due to the growth of the organization, they are looking for a .Net Developer.
The IT department consists of approximately 50 people divided into 7 teams, each team has 1-2 testers, a product owner, a business analyst and several .Net Developers. The team has a lot of technical knowledge which helps you further develop yourself quickly.
In this position of .Net Developer one of the responsibilities will be building a new application with your colleagues for the correct handling of the payments of all the organization’s customers.
The techniques you will be working with include:
– C# 8
– TDD, BDD en DDD
– Micorservices and Azure
– An obtained Bachelor or Master degree
– Relevant work experience
– Knowledge Symfony
– Excellent command of the English language
– In-house position
– Salary up to € 80,000 gross per annum
– 25 holidays per annum
– Travel allowance
– Bonus scheme up to 5% of your annual salary
– Pension scheme; 6% without personal contribution
– Room for personal development and growth
– Lots of fun outings, Friday afternoon drinks, knowledge sessions, etc.
Please contact me as soon as possible via:
+ 31 6 13 14 36 47