With COVID-19 it is more important than ever to make access to information and interaction remotely possible. Through webinars this organization provides solutions to organizations such as hospitals to share information remotely with multiple patients simultaneously about how to how to protect theirselves and others.
With the full service webinar solutions participants accross the whole world can be reached and much time and costs are saved for their clients.
The company can be considered as a scale-up with 15 employees.
Due to the growth of the organization, they are looking for a .NET Developer.
The IT department consists of a team 2 Senior Developers, a Teamlead and a UX Designer in Amsterdam and a team in East Europe.
In this position of .NET Developer the responsibilities include building new and improving existing applications.
An online seminar where participants can ask questions anonymously via a portal while the host/speaker will be notified via a screen to read and answer questions. The .NET Developer will than be responsible to develop this portal and add possible features according to the wishes of the client.
The techniques and services you will be working with include:
– Angular or React
– RESTful API’s
– An obtained Bachelor or Master degree
– At least 5 years of relevant work experience
– Knowledge of C#, .NET and Entity Framework
– Excellent command of the English language
– At least 36 hours per week available
Unfortunately, NON-EU Citizens can not be considered for this position
– In-house position
– Salary up to € 85,000 gross per annum
– 24 holidays per annum
– Travel allowance
– Free lunch arranged by the company
– Room for personal development and growth
– Room for own ideas and initiatives
– Access to a game room, a ping pong table, etc.
– Fun outings, Friday afternoon drinks, etc.
Please contact me as soon as possible via:
+ 31 6 82 86 52 71