- Working in a international organisation?
- Building a IOT-Cloud platform from scratch?
- Sounds intersting? Get in touch!
This international organization is located in Alphen aan de Rijn. They have offices in London and Moskou. They are a company which is building a new cloudplatform that uses internet of things platform for the controls of heavy machines.
As a senior engineer you will take the lead of the international team, make decissions for the architecture and build with the latest technologies.
- You will maintain the thingsboard and cloud application on Azure / Alicloud / Yandex
- Working closely with the product managers to build new features and fixing issues
- Manage, Design and develop back-end microservices and REST APIs for connected devices, web applications, and
- Collaborate with vendor’s development teams on user-facing features and services
- Work with platform architects on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove potential
- Making sure code is of highest quality by doing static and dynamic code analysis
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, understand trends and opportunities that ensure we
are using the best techniques and tools
- Responsible for making sure the IoT platform is up and running on cloud environment
- Providing technical support to teams within the organisation, and to external clients when required
- Assisting with systems integrations
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures of the IoT platform
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor or Master in IT-related area
- Experience in similar positions such as teamlead
- Excellent knowledge of the english language
- Proactive and ambitious
Interested in this vacancy? Give me a quick call at +31613150670 or send your resume to Daan@searchlite.nl.